Posted: June 26, 2023
Veridian Homes, an innovative company with an emphasis on smart growth and green built practices, has an exciting opportunity in its’ architecture and new product development department for an enthusiastic Building Information Modeler to join our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Updating models and estimates to improve our plan portfolio.
• Providing review and feedback of redlines for build contracts.
• Maintaining the personal choice list.
• Confirming estimates used to generate sales pricing.
• Creating an accurate model and estimate for new home plans and options.
• Participating in the Move-In-Ready process.
• Other duties, as requested.
The successful candidate will have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (in particular, Excel…must love spreadsheets), possess proven attention to detail, have good interpersonal and teamwork skills, and a positive attitude. Candidates must also be solutions-oriented and possess a keen desire to learn and apply new technologies. Candidates will be required to become proficient in Revit and Timberline (estimating software) and must enjoy working closely with many different personalities and departments.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment that strives for continuous quality improvement, we welcome you to apply! Interested and qualified candidates should either apply online at http://www.veridianhomes.com/careers or submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening is required for extended offers.
Veridian Homes/Veridian Management Solutions is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.